Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Charlotte
We are seeking Heroes, here at CAPES we believe everyone can be an Hero!
We are looking for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) with a background in special needs. The Crew member will be working with a range of kids in a school based setting. This position has no travel or home programs.
As part of our dynamic team of professionals you will:
- Provide direct group and 1:1 behaviorally based treatment in a fun and fully inclusive environment.
- Implement structured and individualized programs to help the children improve their lives in the areas of: language, social, academic literacy, fine and gross motor skills, executive functioning, self-management, self-help, and age-appropriate play.
- Receive training and guidance from our clinical staff and supervisors
Position Requirements: RBT certification or minimum 6-months special needs professional experience
Compensation & Benefits: Fixed salaried postiton based on 34 hour work week. Bi-weekly pay will remain the same even when we have cancellations. Yearly merit increases, generous PTO time, and BCBA supervision for those that qualify.
Job Type: Full-time, 34 hours a week
Pay: $35,000 per year
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, and Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Our offices have the highest health safety standards for protection against COVID-19. Candidates will not work in large groups and have limited contact with others in our clinic.